These are the 10 best social media management tools for creating successful campaigns across all platforms. These tools can be used for everything right from scheduling to tracking performance and more.
Awario is a social media management tool that helps you track brand mentions and relevant conversations about your brand or niche. It looks beyond social media and checks blogs, news websites, and other online sources to track these conversations.
- Non-stop monitoring: Awario monitors every corner of the Web for mentions of your keywords in real time, ensuring you are the first to know about the conversations that can impact your business — so you can react to them promptly, before anyone else.
- Powerful analytics: Track the growth in the number of your mentions and their collective Reach, sort mentions by positive, negative, and neutral with sentiment analysis, identify top influencers by social network, compare several alerts, and analyze progress with Awario’s analytics.
- Any language, any resource, any location: Awario tracks mentions for keywords in any language, any given location, and all across the Web. Whether you’re a small business monitoring the local media or a big brand with mentions all over the globe.
Overall: The service was a lifesaver during covid. This meant we could better understand our environment and listed to public feedback promptly.
Pros: Flawless experience, great value. We currently use this to monitor brand mentions and respond promptly on the web. This is also a great tool for monitoring the general industry.
Cons: Awario does monitor pressreader.com for newspaper mentions, however it would be good if it could also monitor offline media clippings e.g. radio, tv.
Our powerful, all-in-one social media management platform unlocks the full potential of social to transform not just your marketing strategy—but every area of your organization.
Sprout customers are industry leaders who embrace social media as a vital part of their overall business strategies—and the key to making deeper connections with their audience.
- Social media managers and marketers: Spend less time on manual tasks and more time connecting with your audience through authentic and personalized experiences.
- Social customer care agents: Deliver the kind of responsive, tailored customer care and support that inspires long-term satisfaction and loyalty.
- Social analysts and strategists: Illuminate business-critical insights by tapping into the world’s largest and most transparent focus group: social media.
What do you like best?
Sprout has a really user-friendly dashboard and is visually appealing. That reporting data is presented in a variety of ways that is useful to different types of learners. So far, their support team has been very responsive and helpful in setting up our account. We are also able to respond to incoming messages in one place, instead of through each individual platform.
What do you dislike?
As a first-time user, Sprout is a bit overwhelming at first. It’s hard to know where to start with all of the different capabilities, but I’m looking forward to learning more with time.
Stay organized, save time, and easily manage your social media with Agorapulse’s inbox, publishing, reporting, monitoring, and team collaboration tools.Agorapulse currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Unified Social Inbox: Easily manage all your incoming social media messages, comments, and reviews in one place.
- Intuitive Publishing: Plan, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social channel
- Social Listening: Discover trends and insights about your brand—and your competitors.
- Insightful Analytics: Create beautiful and actionable reports that reveal what’s working—and what isn’t.
What do you like best?
Agora has been a great application to work with when working to schedule posts across three different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter). Preloading content for days or weeks to come and have Agora post them when scheduled is convenient and takes the hassle out of doing it myself for three different platforms. The preview feature helps see what the post will look like before it goes out, and the location feature takes one step out of tagging a location after the post goes out. Having all messages and comments come to one spot on Agora and responding directly from Agora is extremely helpful. It takes the work out of going across different platforms to message and respond to each individual person.
What do you dislike?
One downside of Agora is that you can’t schedule posts for Instagram with more than one photo. It only allows one photo to be added to the post, whereas for Facebook, you can schedule a post with multiple pictures. Another feature for Instagram that would be helpful would be to allow users to schedule stories in advance.
Crowdfire helps you discover and schedule content, and manage all your social accounts from one place.
Automatically discover articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profiles and keep your timelines buzzing!
Keep an eye out for updates from your website, blog or online shops and create quick, beautiful posts for every update to easily share on all your social profiles.
- Article Curation: Curate articles from across the web from thousands of source. Spend time on your content strategy and leave the curation to us.
- Customize RSS Feed: Add any RSS feed that you want to start curating articles right on your dashboard. Just type in the feed name, pick a feed and sit back.
- Publish everywhere: Schedule and publish content to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and Pinterest from one place.
- Schedule in advance: Pick a date and time and schedule content to be published later. Schedule for the week and sit back.
- Report Builder: Build and share custom professional reports with the data points you want to highlight.
- Advance Analytics: Deep-dive into analytics to understand your #ROI and refine your strategies.
- Never miss a single mention: Track every mention, comment and reply in your team inbox. Monitor mentions for your Twitter account instantly.
- Reply instantly: Send replies to all the mentions with images, videos and gifs. You can also reply on-the-go, instantly using the mobile app.
Overall: Crowd fire enables me to share my business news, posts and others in an easy and robust way. Content and user suggestions are a little off sometimes, but apart from that the app is a standard.
Pros: Easy to use, makes good recommendations, can link to most popular social media accounts. The abilities to track your followings/followers accurately and schedule postings are a must-have should you want to grow and manage your profile in the current rush of social media and IoT.
Cons: Price hikes, no discounts for loyalty members, sometimes can pull some spammy profiles. No auto response, sometimes suggests botted profiles.
Hootsuite is the global leader in social media management. With over 200,000 paid accounts and millions of users, Hootsuite powers social media for brands and organizations around the world, from the smallest businesses to the largest enterprises.
Hootsuite’s unparalleled expertise in social selling, social customer care, and social media management empowers organizations to strategically grow their brands, businesses, and customer relationships with social.
- Manage your social in one place: Create content and share it across multiple social channels from one easy-to-use platform.
- Create and schedule posts: Craft new posts and schedule to multiple social networks at the same time using our publishing features.
- Manage all of your channels: Get an overview of all of your social media channels and monitor your posts and messages.
- Plan upcoming campaigns: View upcoming scheduled content, map out campaigns, fill content gaps, and collaborate in real-time.
- Stay on top of incoming messages: Interact with users from different networks in a single stream. Respond to queries, boost positive reactions, and share messages with teammates in a single click.
- Analyze your results: Measure your performance across all your social networks and create custom reports to show the impact on your brand and bottom line.
My overall experience with Hootsuit is great, already seeing my followers list grow both personally and for my business. I don’t think I could’ve been managing my social media any better than the job Hootsuit is doing. I’m satisfied.
What I love most about hootsuit is their free plan. Not many social media management platform gives so much to offer with their free plan. You can schedule both Twitter and Instagram post among others while using different social media all at once which they provide on one dashboard. I have a Twitter page and Instagram page for my business and hootsuit free plan allows me to schedule posts. What service I find best for me is how hootsuit analyzes the social media results in terms of tractions and interactions which shows the impact on my brand.
As much as this feature is helpful, it’s also at a disadvantage as well. The dashboard feature in terms of layout could be much better. Everything seems to be thrown together and clustered up.
Khoros Response is an efficient, precise social media management tool that allows users to publish content and respond to posts on multiple social media platforms. With this software solution, you can connect with customers and create brand awareness through scheduled promotional activities, product launches, and by announcing deals.
A robust interface powered by advanced mechanisms, this platform is capable of handling large amounts of data in real-time. It helps by filtering tags, posts, and in optimizing and generating real-time customer engagement insights.
Here’s what Khoros can do for you
- Deflect calls and support costs
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- In-house experts in social media and community management for Khoros customers
- Social media governance and approvals
- In-app messaging
- Integrate into data and business systems tech
- Customers can get answers from peers
- Social media intelligence through listening and insights
- Proactive customer engagement
Overall: a tool that has helped me a lot in the programming of my social networks among others, excellent tool
Pros: You can respond and follow your followers in real time, through a very simple and very easy to use interface. The best thing about this tool is the possibility not only to see who shares your content, but also where your message arrives by means of very complete statistics.
Cons: It is a bit difficult to program multiple resending since the window is very small, but that would be my complaint, for everything else .. this tool is very good, I am very satisfied
7. Zoho Social
Schedule unlimited posts, monitor what matters, and create custom-reports to analyze your social media performance with Zoho Social.
Manage social media for all your clients with a single platform that’s perfect for agencies. Set up your agency-branded social media dashboard and invite your clients to be a part of it.
- Zoho CRM: It empowers a global network of over 250,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Transform your business with the world’s favorite customer relationship management software.
- Zoho Remotely: It will enable you to take your work remote. We have brought together the most comprehensive suite of inter-connected web and mobile apps that will help you and your team communicate, collaborate and be productive.
- Zoho One: With Zoho One’s operating system for business, your unified suite ensures your business processes will run like clockwork. You just focus on what matters the most: your goals.
- Zoho CRM Plus: It is a unified customer experience platform that helps you deliver an exceptional experience to every customer across all stages of their lifecycle and convert them into brand advocates.
Overall: Overall it’s very useful and suits our business needs.
Pros: Zoho Social is easy to use and comes with a whole host of useful features that suit our business needs! The interface to schedule social-media posts is very intuitive and straightforward to use, but allows for all the customisation you could wish for.
Cons: You cannot customise posts for different social networks at the point of creation – The repeat scheduling is limited to weekly or monthly and cannot be customised to – say – every 10 days, or once a fortnight.
eClincher is a social media management tool that streamlines the way you work and manage your brand’s presence across social media networks. It makes your work easier with features like an advanced publisher, visual calendar, all-in-one social inbox, post approval, team collaboration, content suggestions, and more.
We built eclincher with the goal of simplifying social media management. From posts to results, eclincher’s user friendly platform helps business grow their audiences and managing their brand reputation on multiple social networks.
- Publishing & Scheduling Posts: Schedule your posts to multiple social networks, profiles and pages.
- Visual Calendar & Scheduler: Plan, create and schedule content, all in one visual calendar.
- Auto Post With Smart Queues: Publish with smart queues to save time and boost your social media traffic.
- Auto Post With RSS Feeds: A great way to discover and auto publish posts and blogs from RSS feeds.
- Social Media Campaigns: Add and tag posts to campaign. Analyze results by campaign.
- Bulk Upload & Scheduling: Upload and schedule content in bulk, all from a CSV or an Excel file.
What do you like best?
The customer service is great. If a feature doesn’t work, they’ll keep in contact with you and let you know your request’s status. The features offered are pretty great, as well. Scheduled reports and the ability to really give clients what they need with a publishing resource.
What do you dislike?
Publishing multiple photos on Instagram at once is a pain. It’s realistically easier to have them on your phone already and copy the post from elsewhere if you’re posting on multiple platforms.
Some FAQ or directions from the help section can be somewhat lacking, as well. But, once again, the customer service can help you with that, and they’re very responsive.
Buffer is a social media management platform for small to midsize businesses that helps users publish content, engage clients and analyze their social media performance.
Buffer integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. Social media posts can be customized for each platform and then sent out to all platforms at once. Buffer can also automatically publish social media posts at predetermined times.
- SocialMedia Analytics: Measure your social media performance in a few clicks. See what’s working and what’s not to create better content and messaging.
- Planning and Publishing: Collaborate and plan your campaigns. Schedule your social media posts so that you can focus on other things.
- Customer Engagement: Respond to comments twice as fast. Skip to important comments with the help of labels and hotkeys.
What do you like best?
I previously had one of eclincher’s competitors so I really like that it was nearly half the cost of Sprout with the same functionality and even a little more. eclincher’s versatile suite of tools for scheduling posts, suggesting hashtags, and creating auto queues are some of my favorite feature with the auto queues allow me to cycle through evergreen content for the corporate brands I manage. I also really enjoy eclincher’s Pinterest integration. Prior to switching over to eclincher, I didn’t have Pinterest support which required me to schedule Pinterest outside of the app.
What do you dislike?
I have a number of clients that are big on Tik Tok, but eclincher unfortunately doesn’t yet support it. That said, in reaching out to their customer support team, they did said they are expected to get in the near future which is reassuring. Otherwise, eclincher is a fairly comprehensive social management tool.
You can manage tasks and post content on social media faster with Sendible. This social media management tool comes with more than 20 integrations with prime social media networks, blogs, and top communication software solutions like Slack.
Sendible allows you to edit posts shared on multiple sites from their compose box. Furthermore, you can schedule posts for future publishing using their predicted times for better engagement.
- Plan & schedule your content in one place: Free up your time with our powerful publishing features and create social media posts the way you prefer. Schedule tailored posts individually, via queues, or in bulk and oversee them in the calendar view.
- Visually draft & prepare your calendar months ahead: Add seasonal promotions, campaign ideas, and holidays as draft posts on your calendar to pencil in key dates. Finalize the posts on your own or collaborate with your team to fill up your content schedule.
- Be confident that every post is pixel-perfect & on-brand: Preview your posts before publishing them on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. With this nifty feature, you can find the right text length, double-check hashtags, and make sure pictures appear as intended!
- Create meaningful reports in minutes: Get quick insights into how your social media activities are paying off, including top posts per platform, follower growth, best times to post, and more. You can use our predesigned templates or build your own custom reports and automatically send them via email every day, week, or month.
Overall: Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn’t break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.
Pros: Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the ‘button’ feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram… true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.
Cons: The mobile app is glitchy. I haven’t been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app – it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet. There’s a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful. Also, their concept of ‘services’ takes a bit to get used too… but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.
The Team Compare BizTech is made up of people from marketing backgrounds, digital marketing & content marketing backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. The team is passionate about creating unique, accurate, and engaging content.